How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Flooding


As a lot of you have probably heard on the news, Oregon has suffered with some serious rain and wind. This morning Trevor and some of his friends went to a small town to help clean up. He said it was pretty sad. A lot of these families have lost a lot of their things because of water damage. The water was all the way up to the deck. Just to put it into perspective on how much rain there was.
It is amazing how a community can pull together so quick and offer a hand to those in need.

3 comments:

McCall said...

yeah - you are back to blogging again! i have been hearing about the flooding on the news - that is so crazy. are you guys a pretty safe distance away from it?

Melly Mel said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about the flooding. I hope you guys are safe and don't get affected by it! I hope all is well! Miss you two!

Unknown said...

Jordan! How in the heck are you! I am glad I found your blog from Brynn's. I made mine private, so send me your email and I'll send you an invite.
blstone13@yahoo.com