How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Things I Love

I love it when...














...Lyla gets so hungry she starts to eat my chin.


















...She is so tired she tries to bury her face as deep into my neck as possible. She's such a cuddler.

...She is so upset, the second you hold her to calm her down, she makes the cutest sound.

...She tries to talk. She'll open her mouth up so wide, but no sound will come out.


















...She sleeps. Not only does she look so peaceful, but she sleeps just like her mommy.

...I am the only person that can calm her down. It makes me feel so special.















...She is eating, she will look at me in such deep thought, as if she is studying my every gesture. So you are my mommy.

...She is sleeping and she smiles the biggest smile. I just wonder what she is dreaming of.


















...I kiss her and she gives me the tongue.


















...She is sound asleep, I 'll just stare at her and think how lucky I am to be her mommy.

I love you Lyla, my baby girl.

14 comments:

McCall said...

she is so adorable! i love her lips. congratulations! i hope you and trevor are loving being a mommy and daddy!

Megan Lofgran said...

so very beautiful! I'm jealous, I haven't gotten to meet her. Babies with lots of hair are fantastic! You look great, Jordan! Hope all is well in the the new place. We miss you guys. love, megan

Kendria said...

I wish I had a little cuddler! He is so not wanting to cuddle at all! Cute babe... Is Trev just loving being a DADDY?

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea for new pictures! She is beautiful!!

Ashley said...

What a great think to have babies! There is that special connection with mom and baby! She has one head of hair, did you have that much when you were little.

Crawling said...

Look at her hair!!! I love it!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

Hi there! I found your blog by accident and just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have. You should definately visit our website at www.shopjellybeans.com and see if there is anything you like. Have a great summer!

Marsh's said...

she is so cute, i still cant believe all of that hair. jordan you look so good and so happy.

McCall said...

i am so happy to hear taht you will be spending the whole month of july in utah! we hve to get together! i am being induced on the 21st - so hopefully that means you will be able to meet our new addition as well.

scott got a new phone and doesn't have trevors number. i don't think i have yours either. e-mail me your numbers and we will call you guys and work something out.

i can't get over how much hair lyla has. it is to die for!

Unknown said...

I still can't believe all that hair. Se is so beautiful and we can't wait for you guys to get back here to OR.

Travis and Heather said...

How exciting!!! I asked Josh (lewis) yesterday about you and your sweet baby. It consisted of a lot of Idunno's....:) It was pretty funny, so I had to sneak through blogs to find yours to wish you a hearty congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful and wonderful, I cannot wait to meet her in person!!

Taylors

Katie Taylor said...

when are you guys comin to arizona? i wanna see this darling baby. (and we have trevors blue glass bottles that i believe he wants!)

kori said...

It was good to hang out with you guys tonight! Here is our blog...

Katie Taylor said...

jordan you won the award!! for the worlds slowest blog updater!! we're coming to oregan in a week! woo woo