How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 Years


(Back in the day)




It was mine and Trevor's anniversary the other day. I just wanted to make a post and tell my husband how grateful I am to have him. He is a great husband and father. He is very patient and I love how much he cares for his family and friends. He would do anything to make us happy. He is an awesome student and it takes up all his time... but he never complains. I love how he is always thinking ahead and having big dreams for our future. He has such a goofy personality and can make me laugh so easily. He is very talented when it comes to music, I could listen to him play his guitar for hours. He is always helping me become a better person. I could not ask for a better husband. I love you. Happy Anniversary Trev.

4 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your look goregous in your wedding photos! Oh what am I saying? You look gorgeous all the time! :)

woodsfam said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the new up-dates, Jake is finally out of the hospital but they don't know if he will be able to use his arm again. Other than that he seems to be doing pretty good.

Unknown said...

dang girl you are a hot blond. go for it. and I love that photo of Lyla. she's such a cutie.

Michelle and Aaron said...

Ummm, your dress is freaking awesome! Haha Lyla is so stinking cute! I miss our gym trips, (so does my fat belly!) Happy late anniversary!