How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Salt Lake Fun

After christmas we headed to Utah to visit both mine and Trevor's family. We had a lot of fun with family and friends. I wish I would have taken more pictures. We were able to see some of my aunts and uncles and some cousins before heading to St. George. It was really nice to see them because they only come out twice a year, christmas and summer.


Lyla with her cousin Molly from Arizona


Lyla with her great-grandparents


Lyla with her cousin Ruby that shares the same birthday as Trevor

We also got to have another christmas while we were there. Lyla was so spoiled all the gifts from grandparents, aunts and uncles. She is one spoiled baby. My sister got her this adorable coat. Thanks again Whitney

She also got a bunch of toys, a scrapbook of her first year and some clothes. We sure do love family. Thanks again everyone. We love you.

Sorry the videos are sideways, I can't figure out how to turn it. It's my first time uploading a movie, so it is still a work in progress.


We put Lyla in this jumper, but she wasn't heavy enough to really touch the ground...so she looks like a fish out of water, the way she is jumping.


Lyla and Dex playing. They are so cute.


Both of the babies sleeping with Josh and Geneal.

Over break Trevor and I both got sick with the flu. I was sick all New Years and Trevor got it after I did. My brother also had to get his appendix out while we were in town. He ended up getting fluid in his lungs and started coughing and throwing up blood. They had to move him into the ICU for several hours. He was put on oxygen until he could get his oxygen levels back to normal. He doesn't have insurance and just to stay in the ICU for 24 hours costs $10,000.00. I think he was in there for about a total of 12-14 hours. Luckily IHC gets a bunch of donations for this type of situation. So Hopefully a lot of it gets covered. So a half-a-day hospital stay ended up being I think a 3 day hospital stay. He is doing a ton better now and we are so glad. We love you Josh.

No comments: