How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winter Break

We had a lot of fun over Trevor's 4 week break. We were able to go to St. George and Salt Lake to visit family. Here are a few highlights of our trip. We love and miss our family so much.

















It got so cold in St. George, Tammi and Jerry's fountain froze
























































I was able to go and visit my grandma. She is even more sweet and funnier than before. I even got to witness my grandma's strength. A guy named Jack, who I think likes my grandma, came into her room while we were their. She grabbed his shirt and started to pull him out of her room. He sat down on the floor. She smacked him on his head and exchanged a bit of language for him to get out. My grandma totally won.














Trevor Cowboy at Heart, Bella following close behind

5 comments:

Brynn and Jesse said...

Yea for a new post!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here but it sounds like you had an eventful trip. Let me know when you come in March and we can introduce Lyla and our baby boy!

Julie Butler said...

I love all the new posts. You look so cute pregnant. I am sure you guys miss both of your families so much but it will all be worth it in the end. Take care and keep blogging!

kristine said...

Well well well you are ALIVE and well! I am so amazed about your sweet belly! You are fashionably sweet pregnant, it fits you Jordan! A Howdy Cowboy!
I am so glad to see some needed life to this blog, I love that it is a life line to those I love. I miss you both and can't wait to see you in person soon! Hey I have some amazing baby stuff I need to recommend to you!! We'll talk! love you both!

McCall said...

hoo-ray1 you updated everything. i keep checking hoping to see something new... and finally! i love your belly pics - so cute. i can't wait until i actually look preg. scott and i wish we could have seen you guys while you were in town! hopefully next time. or like i keep mentioning, we want to come out there. keep your fingers crossed that we can come sooner rather than later.

nephi said...

what? no story on the near arrest? if my husband was a convicted felon, i would want everyone to know!

i mean my wife. i wouldn't want anyone to know about my husband...