How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Honda Ruckus..Is Here

Well, Trevor and I got a scooter and let me tell you, it is so fun!!! I've wanted a scooter forever.












































I've only driven it once, but the one time I drove it was a blast. I can't wait until Lyla is here so I can drive it more. It's been nice having the scooter. Trevor is able to come and go and I am able to come and go. This is by far one of the best purchases here in Oregon.

2 comments:

Megan Lofgran said...

Porter and Jackson request a ride! Please!!!!!!

The Reed Family said...

Hey Trevor and Jordan its Jim and Julia...be careful on the scooter!! We absolutely loved ours (we've actually had two) until Jim crashed!! They are so fun and convenient, with great gas mileage!! Perfect for students! Always wear a helmet!! :) Anyway hope all is well, and that baby will be here before you know it! Congrats!