How Old?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kissy Kissy

Kissy Kissy is by far my favorite baby brand yet! They use a prima cotton, which is SUPER SOFT. I want my baby in really soft stuff so they are comfy and very soft to cuddle with. Most of there clothes are really plain, but at the same time very fashionable, cute and detailed. My next purchase will be one if not all of these outfits. I just love them.


































































The other thing I really love about this brand is they have converter gowns. Gowns are really nice with newborns but once they start sticking their legs out of them and they no longer are covering the legs, these gowns convert into pants. So it's like buying two outfits for the price of one. It's all about function, right?



































I also think this white dress is super cute. I already have a white dress from kissy kissy that my mom bought me, but it's still really sweet.

1 comment:

choohooo said...

What in the holy freakin crap is this? We had NO idea you'd started a blog! Trev's a slacker for not saying anything. Email us at kjholy@gmail.com so we can invite you to ours!! Brandon and Kendria Holyoak